Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word distracts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "distracts" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- distracts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- distracts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Distracts, distracts: Wordnik [home, info]
- distracts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- distracts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- distracts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- distracts: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- distracts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- distracts: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See distract for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (distract)
▸ verb: draw someone's attention away from something
("The thief distracted the bystanders"
▸ verb: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
▸ Also see distract
Additional searches for distracts...
Search completed in 0.028 seconds.