Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dispensational:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dispensational" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- dispensational: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- dispensational: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- dispensational: Wordnik [home, info]
- dispensational: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- dispensational: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Dispensational: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- dispensational: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- dispensational: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- dispensational: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See dispensation for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (dispensation)
▸ noun: the act of dispensing (giving out in portions)
▸ noun: an exemption from some rule or obligation
▸ noun: a share that has been dispensed or distributed
▸ Also see dispensation
Additional searches for dispensational...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.