Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word discontents:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "discontents" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- discontents: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- discontents: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Discontents, discontents: Wordnik [home, info]
- discontents: Wiktionary [home, info]
- discontents: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- discontents: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- discontents: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See discontent for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (discontent)
▸ noun: a longing for something better than the present situation
▸ verb: make dissatisfied
▸ adjective: showing or experiencing dissatisfaction or restless longing
("Saw many discontent faces in the room"
▸ Also see discontent
Additional searches for discontents...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.