Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word disannex:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "disannex" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- disannex: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Disannex: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Disannex: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- disannex: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Disannex: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- disannex: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Disannex: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (disannex)|
(v. t.) To disunite; to undo or repeal the annexation of.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to disannex