|Did this word (diaphanoscope) satisfy your request (blue box)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word diaphanoscope:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "diaphanoscope" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- diaphanoscope: Wordnik [home, info]
- diaphanoscope: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Diaphanoscope: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- diaphanoscope: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Diaphanoscope: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- diaphanoscope: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Diaphanoscope: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- diaphanoscope: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- diaphanoscope: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (diaphanoscope)|
(n.) A dark box constructed for viewing transparent pictures, with or without a lens.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for diaphanoscope...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.