Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dextrad:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dextrad" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- dextrad: Wordnik [home, info]
- dextrad: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Dextrad: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- dextrad: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Dextrad: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- dextrad: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Dextrad: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- dextrad: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- dextrad: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (dextrad)|
(adv.) Toward the right side; dextrally.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for dextrad...
Search completed in 0.081 seconds.