Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dephlegm:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dephlegm" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- dephlegm: Wordnik [home, info]
- Dephlegm, dephlegm: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Dephlegm: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- dephlegm: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Dephlegm: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- dephlegm: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Dephlegm: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- dephlegm: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (dephlegm)|
(v. t.) To rid of phlegm or water; to dephlegmate.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for dephlegm...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.