Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word denotes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "denotes" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- denotes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- denotes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- denotes: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- denotes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- denotes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- denotes: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- denotes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
- denotes: Wikimedia Commons US English Pronunciations [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- denotes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See denote for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (denote)
▸ verb: have as a meaning
("`multi-' denotes `many' "
▸ verb: be a sign or indication of
("Her smile denoted that she agreed"
▸ verb: make known; make an announcement
("She denoted her feelings clearly"
▸ Also see denote
▸ Words similar to denotes