Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dehisced:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dehisced" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- dehisced: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- dehisced: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- dehisced: Wiktionary [home, info]
- dehisced: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- dehisced: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- dehisced: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See dehisce for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (dehisce)
▸ verb: burst or split open
("Flowers dehisce when they release pollen"
▸ Also see dehisce
Additional searches for dehisced...
Search completed in 0.053 seconds.