Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word defers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "defers" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- defers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- defers: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Defers, defers: Wordnik [home, info]
- defers: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- defers: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- defers: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- defers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- defers: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See defer for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (defer)
▸ verb: submit or yield to another's wish or opinion
▸ verb: hold back to a later time
▸ Also see defer
Additional searches for defers...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.