Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word decreet:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "decreet" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- decreet: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- decreet: Wordnik [home, info]
- Decreet: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Decreet: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- decreet: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Decreet, decreet (het): AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- decreet: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- decreet: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (decreet)|
(n.) The final judgment of the Court of Session, or of an inferior court, by which the question at issue is decided.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)