Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word decorates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "decorates" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- decorates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- decorates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- decorates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- decorates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- decorates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- decorates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- decorates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- decorates: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See decorate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (decorate)
▸ verb: award a mark of honor, as a medal, to
▸ verb: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
("Decorate the room for the party"
▸ verb: provide with decoration
▸ verb: be beautiful to look at
▸ Also see decorate
▸ Words similar to decorates