Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cycloramic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cycloramic" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- cycloramic: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cycloramic: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- cycloramic: Wordnik [home, info]
- cycloramic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cycloramic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- cycloramic: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See cyclorama for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cyclorama)
▸ noun: a picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene
▸ Also see cyclorama
Additional searches for cycloramic...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.