Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word curtails:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "curtails" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- curtails: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- curtails: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Curtails, curtails: Wordnik [home, info]
- curtails: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- curtails: Wiktionary [home, info]
- curtails: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- curtails: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- curtails: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- curtails: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See curtail for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (curtail)
▸ verb: place restrictions on
("Curtail drinking in school"
▸ verb: terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
("Personal freedom is curtailed in many countries"
▸ Also see curtail
Additional searches for curtails...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.