Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word culti:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "culti" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- culti: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- culti: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- culti: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- culti: Wordnik [home, info]
- culti: Wiktionary [home, info]
- culti: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- culti: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- culti: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See cultus for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cultus)
▸ noun: a system of religious beliefs and rituals
("Devoted to the cultus of the Blessed Virgin"
▸ Also see cultus
Additional searches for culti...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.