Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word crybabies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "crybabies" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- crybabies: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- crybabies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Crybabies, crybabies: Wordnik [home, info]
- crybabies: Wiktionary [home, info]
- crybabies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- crybabies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See crybaby for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (crybaby)
▸ noun: a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
▸ noun: a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining
▸ Also see crybaby
Additional searches for crybabies...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.