Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cowmen:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cowmen" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- cowmen: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cowmen: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- cowmen: Wordnik [home, info]
- cowmen: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- cowmen: Wiktionary [home, info]
- cowmen: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cowmen: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- cowmen: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See cowman for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cowman)
▸ noun: a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #18753)
▸ Also see cowman
Additional searches for cowmen...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.