Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cowedly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cowedly" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- cowedly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cowedly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- cowedly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cowedly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- cowedly: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- cowedly: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- cowedly: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- cowedly: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See cow for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cow)
▸ noun: mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
▸ noun: female of domestic cattle
("`moo-cow' is a child's term"
▸ noun: a large unpleasant woman
▸ verb: subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
▸ Also see cow
Additional searches for cowedly...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.