Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word coonhounds:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "coonhounds" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- coonhounds: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- coonhounds: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- coonhounds: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- coonhounds: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- coonhounds: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See coonhound for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (coonhound)
▸ noun: any of several breeds of hound developed for hunting raccoons
▸ Also see coonhound
Additional searches for coonhounds...
Search completed in 0.051 seconds.