|Did this word (convalescency) satisfy your request (mean time to recovery)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word convalescency:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "convalescency" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- convalescency: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Convalescency: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Convalescency: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- convalescency: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- convalescency: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (convalescency)|
(n.) The recovery of heath and strength after disease; the state of a body renewing its vigor after sickness or weakness; the time between the subsidence of a disease and complete restoration to health.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for convalescency...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.