Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word consignify:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "consignify" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- consignify: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- consignify: Wordnik [home, info]
- Consignify: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Consignify: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- consignify: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Consignify: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- consignify: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Consignify: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- consignify: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (consignify)|
(v. t.) To signify or denote in combination with something else.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for consignify...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.