Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word congregates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "congregates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- congregates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- congregates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Congregates, congregates: Wordnik [home, info]
- congregates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- congregates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- congregates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- congregates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- congregates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- congregates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See congregate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (congregate)
▸ verb: come together, usually for a purpose
("The crowds congregated in front of the Vatican on Christmas Eve"
▸ adjective: brought together into a group or crowd
▸ Also see congregate
Additional searches for congregates...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.