Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word congratulates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "congratulates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- congratulates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- congratulates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Congratulates, congratulates: Wordnik [home, info]
- congratulates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- congratulates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- congratulates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- congratulates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- congratulates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- congratulates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See congratulate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (congratulate)
▸ verb: express congratulations
▸ verb: say something to someone that expresses praise
▸ verb: pride or congratulate (oneself) for an achievement
▸ verb: be proud of
▸ Also see congratulate
Additional searches for congratulates...
Search completed in 0.055 seconds.