Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word congealable:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "congealable" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- congealable: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- congealable: Wordnik [home, info]
- Congealable, congealable: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Congealable: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Congealable: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- congealable: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- congealable: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Congealable: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- congealable: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (congealable)|
(a.) Capable of being congealed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for congealable...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.