Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confounds:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confounds" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- confounds: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- confounds: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Confounds, confounds: Wordnik [home, info]
- confounds: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- confounds: Wiktionary [home, info]
- confounds: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- confounds: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- confounds: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- confounds: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See confound for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (confound)
▸ verb: mistake one thing for another
▸ verb: be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
▸ Also see confound
Additional searches for confounds...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.