Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confected:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confected" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- confected: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- confected: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- confected: Wordnik [home, info]
- Confected, confected: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Confected: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Confected: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- confected: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- confected: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- Confected: Epicurus.com Wine Glossary [home, info]
(Note: See confect for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (confect)
▸ verb: make into a confection
("This medicine is home-confected"
▸ verb: make or construct
▸ Also see confect
Additional searches for confected...
Search completed in 0.05 seconds.