Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confated:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confated" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Confated: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Confated: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- confated: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Confated: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- confated: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- confated: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Confated: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (confated)|
(p.a.) Fated or decreed with something else.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to confated