Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confalon:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confalon" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- confalon: Wordnik [home, info]
- Confalon: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Confalon: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- confalon: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Confalon: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- confalon: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Confalon: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (confalon)|
(n.) One of a fraternity of seculars, also called Penitents.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for confalon...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.