Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confabulator:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confabulator" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- confabulator: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- confabulator: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- confabulator: Wordnik [home, info]
- confabulator: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Confabulator: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- confabulator: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- confabulator: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See confabulate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (confabulate)
▸ verb: unconsciously replace fact with fantasy in one's memory
▸ verb: have a conference in order to talk something over
▸ verb: talk socially without exchanging too much information
▸ Also see confabulate
Additional searches for confabulator...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.