Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confabulates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confabulates" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- confabulates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- confabulates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- confabulates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Confabulates: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- confabulates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- confabulates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See confabulate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (confabulate)
▸ verb: unconsciously replace fact with fantasy in one's memory
▸ verb: have a conference in order to talk something over
▸ verb: talk socially without exchanging too much information
▸ Also see confabulate
Additional searches for confabulates...
Search completed in 0.115 seconds.