Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word confabbing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "confabbing" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- confabbing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- confabbing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- confabbing: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- confabbing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- confabbing: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- confabbing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See confab for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (confab)
▸ noun: an informal conversation
▸ verb: have a conference in order to talk something over
▸ verb: talk socially without exchanging too much information
▸ Also see confab
Additional searches for confabbing...
Search completed in 0.157 seconds.