Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word condoles:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "condoles" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- condoles: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- condoles: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Condoles, condoles: Wordnik [home, info]
- condoles: Wiktionary [home, info]
- condoles: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- condoles: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- condoles: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See condole for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (condole)
▸ verb: express one's sympathetic grief, on the occasion of someone's death
("You must condole the widow"
▸ Also see condole
Additional searches for condoles...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.