Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word comfiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "comfiest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- comfiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- comfiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- comfiest: Wordnik [home, info]
- comfiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- comfiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- comfiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- comfiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See comfy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (comfy)
▸ adjective: providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy' is informal)
("Feeling comfy now?"
▸ Also see comfy
Additional searches for comfiest...
Search completed in 0.054 seconds.