Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word collocates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "collocates" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- collocates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- collocates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- collocates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- collocates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- collocates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- collocates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- collocates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See collocate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (collocate)
▸ verb: have a strong tendency to occur side by side
("The words 'new' and 'world' collocate"
▸ verb: group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
▸ Also see collocate
Additional searches for collocates...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.