Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word coadventurer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "coadventurer" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- coadventurer: Wordnik [home, info]
- Coadventurer, coadventurer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Coadventurer: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- coadventurer: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Coadventurer: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- coadventurer: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- coadventurer: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Coadventurer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (coadventurer)|
(n.) A fellow adventurer.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for coadventurer...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.