Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word coadventure:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "coadventure" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- coadventure: Wordnik [home, info]
- coadventure: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Coadventure, coadventure: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Coadventure: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- coadventure: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Coadventure: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- coadventure: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Coadventure: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (coadventure)|
(n.) An adventure in which two or more persons are partakers.
(v. i.) To share in a venture.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for coadventure...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.