Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word coadjutive:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "coadjutive" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- coadjutive: Wordnik [home, info]
- Coadjutive: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Coadjutive: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- coadjutive: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Coadjutive: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- coadjutive: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Coadjutive: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- coadjutive: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (coadjutive)|
(a.) Rendering mutual aid; coadjutant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for coadjutive...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.