Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word clinodiagonal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "clinodiagonal" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- clinodiagonal: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Clinodiagonal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Clinodiagonal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- clinodiagonal: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Clinodiagonal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- clinodiagonal: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Clinodiagonal: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- clinodiagonal: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Quick definitions (clinodiagonal)|
(a.) Pertaining to, or the direction of, the clinodiagonal.
(n.) That diagonal or lateral axis in a monoclinic crystal which makes an oblique angle with the vertical axis. See Crystallization.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to clinodiagonal