Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cleanups:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cleanups" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- cleanups: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cleanups: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Cleanups, cleanups: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cleanups: Wiktionary [home, info]
- cleanups: Dictionary.com [home, info]
(Note: See cleanup for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cleanup)
▸ noun: (baseball) the fourth position in the batting order (usually filled by the best batter on the team)
▸ noun: a very large profit
▸ noun: the act of making something clean
▸ Also see cleanup
Additional searches for cleanups...
Search completed in 0.07 seconds.