Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cleanlier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cleanlier" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- cleanlier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cleanlier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- cleanlier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- cleanlier: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cleanlier, cleanlier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cleanlier: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- cleanlier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- cleanlier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See cleanly for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cleanly)
▸ adjective: habitually clean
("Cleanly in their persons and habitations"
▸ adverb: without distortion
("She played the piano accompaniment cleanly"
▸ adverb: in an adroit manner
("He bounced it cleanly off the wall"
▸ Also see cleanly