Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chirpier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chirpier" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- chirpier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- chirpier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- chirpier: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- chirpier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- chirpier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See chirpy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (chirpy)
▸ adjective: characterized by liveliness and light-heartedness
("His quick wit and chirpy humor"
▸ Also see chirpy
Additional searches for chirpier...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.