Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word childed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "childed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Childed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Childed: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- childed: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Childed: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- childed: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- childed: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Childed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (childed)|
(a.) Furnished with a child.
(imp. & p. p.) of Child
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to childed