Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chattiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chattiest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- chattiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- chattiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- chattiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- chattiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- chattiest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- chattiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- chattiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See chatty for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (chatty)
▸ adjective: full of trivial conversation
▸ adjective: prone to friendly informal communication
▸ Also see chatty
Additional searches for chattiest...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.