Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chariest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chariest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- chariest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- chariest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- chariest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- chariest: Wiktionary [home, info]
- chariest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- chariest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- chariest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- chariest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See chary for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (chary)
▸ adjective: characterized by great cautious and wariness
("Chary of the risks involved"
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #74214)
▸ Also see chary
Additional searches for chariest...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.