Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word characterizes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "characterizes" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- characterizes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- characterizes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Characterizes, characterizes: Wordnik [home, info]
- characterizes: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- characterizes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- characterizes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- characterizes: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- characterizes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- characterizes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See characterize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (characterize)
▸ verb: be characteristic of
("What characterizes a Venetian painting?"
▸ verb: describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
("You can characterize his behavior as that of an egotist"
▸ Also see characterize
Additional searches for characterizes...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.