Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word celebrates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "celebrates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- celebrates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- celebrates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Celebrates, celebrates: Wordnik [home, info]
- celebrates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- celebrates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- celebrates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- celebrates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- celebrates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- celebrates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See celebrate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (celebrate)
▸ verb: have a celebration
▸ verb: celebrate, as of holidays or rites
▸ verb: assign great social importance to
("The film director was celebrated all over Hollywood"
▸ Also see celebrate
Additional searches for celebrates...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.