Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cecally:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cecally" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- cecally: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cecally: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- cecally: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cecally: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- cecally: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- cecally: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See cecum for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cecum)
▸ noun: the cavity in which the large intestine begins and into which the ileum opens
("The appendix is an offshoot of the cecum"
▸ Also see cecum
Additional searches for cecally...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.