Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cattleyas:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cattleyas" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- cattleyas: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cattleyas: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- cattleyas: Wiktionary [home, info]
- cattleyas: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cattleyas: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- cattleyas: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See cattleya for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cattleya)
▸ noun: any orchid of the genus Cattleya characterized by a hood-shaped three-lobed lip enclosing the column; among the most popular and most extravagantly beautiful orchids known
▸ Also see cattleya
Additional searches for cattleyas...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.