Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word carves:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "carves" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- carves: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- carves: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Carves, carves: Wordnik [home, info]
- carves: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- carves: Wiktionary [home, info]
- carves: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- carves: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Carves: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- carves: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- carves: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- carves: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See carve for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (carve)
▸ verb: cut to pieces
("Father carved the ham"
▸ verb: form by carving
("Carve a flower from the ice"
▸ verb: engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
("Carve one's name into the bark"
▸ Also see carve