Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word carbamic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "carbamic" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- carbamic: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Carbamic, carbamic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- carbamic: UltraLingua English Dictionary [home, info]
- Carbamic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- carbamic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Carbamic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- carbamic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Carbamic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (carbamic)|
(a.) Pertaining to an acid so called.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to carbamic